Thursday, June 19, 2008

Way to Nakon Sawa

It was raining after 3hrs of cycling to Nakon Sawan. I cycle 120km from Chai Nat to Nakon Sawan. The picture below I am wait for the rain to stop, start again and manage to reach Nakom before it is dark.

The lady is selling BBQ chicken beside the road side with fish balls., I taste goodMy launch looks wonderful meal but I don't known what I am eating, From the Star - 12.6.08
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/6/12/nation/21516504&sec=nation

3 comments:

ARZ said...

David,

I'm glad you are back on the blog. I was checking everyday for your report. You are taking a different route to China because you are going North. Adnan is travelling West through Laos. Are you going through Burma?

HS & SC said...

Glad to know that you are doing fine all the way. Keep it up!!

maxi said...

Good stuff David, enjoyed reading about your adventure. Keep up the good work