Saturday, June 14, 2008

Morning in Padang Besar - 14.6.08

14-6-08 - Resting day in Padang Besar
I wake up late and was very tried to take a train to Bangkok. I booked my ticket on 15.6.08. At the same time I can up date my blog. I spend 5 hrs in the Internet Cafe. The train leaves at 6.00pm and reach Bangkok the next day at 11.00am. I will not stay over night in Bangkok will start to bike around 12.00pm the same day.
One more time asking to those following my blog Sorry for my bad English. Write to me any spelling mistakes I will change it. At the same time I like to see my friends writing some comment in my blog. Thank you for your comments.

A Thai culture road show dancing all over Padang Besar.

Praying for safe jouney and good health during my Travel.

8 comments:

ARZ said...

David,

Good luck. I will be following your journey on your blog.

Ahmad Ramli

ken said...

david,
good luck to u!!Ure the man..gogogogog...take care as well

Mary and Bob said...

Have a lovely and safer trip David. While you are doing that we will be cycling from France into Spain, camping on the way. We will be away for 4 weeks and so may not be able to check your blog very often.
Have a really good trip
take care
love Mary and Bob
England

Nomad Designer said...

try some of the thai cuisine while you are there. just be careful not to eat too much street food (bad case of dangerous MSG). god bless :)

HS & SC said...

Good luck my friend!

Bee Bee said...

Good luck! :D

My dad and I will following your journey through your blog ^-^

Btw, if you're worried about the spelling mistakes you make, you can always use the spell check button on the blogger tool bar. It's the one with the little ABC with a tick on it :)

uruguay said...

hi david,

i will keep reading ur blog.

best wishes for u from ur destination---china


Long

claire said...

David - great to read about the start of your amazing epic mission, all the best for the rest of it, we will follow it closely...

We are now in New Zealand and its nice to be back after so long on the road, even if it is the middle of winter now!

May the cycle touring angels be with you, Claire and Tabs