Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cycling to Padang Besar - 12.6.08

Alor to Padang Besar - 85km.
I went to meet my good friends Ang Boon Teck at Boon Motor at 8.00am. Today is Friday and the shops is close. I miss him. He is a great sportman and had help me in many way. It was raining very heavyly for two hours and I make a stop at a shop near a small town.On the way to Kangar is well develop compare few year ago.

I met two cyclist one from England and France they were cycling from Bangkok.

They were on wheels for more than 3 years.

1 comment:

Nomad Designer said...

amazing to see that you have met other enthusiasts just like yourself :) i admire what you are doing and find it incrediably courageous and brave. best of luck with your journey to the north i hope you make it there safety and on time!