Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cycling to Alor Star - 11.6.08

Sekolah Menengah Gurun still looks great. I work here for 5 years
Met a TNB staff formerly working with me at the foot of Gunong Gerai
Reaching Alor Star at 5.00pm keen to meet same old friends.
My good friend and his family in Sugai Petani
Wake up at 8.00pm, last night I slept in good friend house from Gurun. He live in Sungai Petani now. He is going to be a grandfather very soon. His name is Genesan.
Way to Alor Star in Guar Chempedak I wanted to meet a very special friend which I didn't see for past 35 years. I can't meet but left my card in the house. Later of the day I got a massage. Thanks for the massage, hope I can meet this special person after my trip to China. The old town looks the same and brings me many old memories during my young days.

Reach Alor at 5.00pm. First I went to look for Mr.Ang Boon Teck but he was not in the office. I wait for him until he come back but no sing of him. Mr. Dash Noh from the Star new paper early made a few calls saying he wants to meet me. What a surprise he was my very old friend during my badminton days that is 1973 to 1978. It was after 1 hour we remember each other. We were talking not realizing we know each other. Feeling not so happy missed some of my good friends in Alor Star and went to bed early.


No comments: