Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bangkok by train 15.6.08/16.6.08

The train leaves at 6.00pm. I left the Thai Malaysia Hotel at 5.00pm.The people around me are nice to me during my stay in Padang Besar.I was travelling on the train I was told by the train master to get down in Nakhon Pathon railway station. It is nearer to Sing Buri. I cycle 30km to a small town before Sing Buri. There is no sign in English and the people can't speak English too. To ask for a hotel, a ask 6 people. At met a guy speaks little English. I ask him I need a room stay a night. For my surprise he said, You want women, I said no. You can go to Summit Hotel.

A funny sign a the road side, It's a bicycle shop.

My first meal in a unknown town. I do not have a map with me. I want to buy one a my way but could' fine any. Any the shops don't know what I need,

1 comment:

Nomad Designer said...

great to hear your progress on your adventure :) remember! there is always the universal language of sign and body language is verbal communication doesn't work :) keep at it!