Saturday, June 14, 2008

Last minutes changers




10.6.08.
I plan to take train from Butterworth to Bangkok and a bus to the China border, Because I got visa only 30days only saying I must be in China before the 15.6.08. I was upset and worried I miss my friends all the way to Padang Besar. At 11.00am I was drop at the railway station by my friend Veno. For my surprise today there is no train to Bangkok. I try to arrange a mini bus to Hatyai but they refuse to take my bicycle. I don't want to think much. I fixed my bicycle and start to follow my original plan. About my visa I will apply on my arrival in China border. I hope I will get a new visa on my arrival in China.

Star new paper reporters get some new from me at the railway station. I start to bike at 2.oopm and reach Sungai Petani at 5.pm. Here I my brother and some friends. After a while I went to the bike shop to do some repairs. But my bike give me some problem with can't be repaired. My bike is 6 years old and it's time to have a new one. Don't want to waste time I bought a New bike. The two bike repairers are the best man, they really done a good job to my bike.

No comments: